About Dr. Garrett
Dr. Brian Garrett- Doctor of Chiropractic
Dr. Garrett seeks to improve his patient’s health and wellness in all areas of their lives.
This is done by treating the “whole person” - Looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain. Which usually arise from imbalances in the spinal column.
Under Dr. Garrett’s supervision and care, patients report higher functioning in all
areas of their lives.
Bachelors of Arts, Biology, Intercontinental University
Master of Arts, Sports Chiropractic, Intercontinental University
Doctor of Chiropractic, Life Chiropractic College West
- Dr Garrett is Board Certified as a Applied Kinesiologist, as well as the innovator of the Sports Kinesiology Training and Certification Program.
- He is a holder of Multiple Black Belts in various styles of Martial Arts, including the rank of Master Instructor in World Tae Kwon Do, accredited by the International Olympic Committee.
- Dr Garrett continues to train in multiple disciplines within Chiropractic, currently the Chiropractic Neurology program, with Dr. Carrick.
Board Certified Diplomate
- American Academy of Pain Management, 1991
- American Board of Disability Analysts, 1996
- American Clinical Board of Nutritionists, 1996
- International College of Applied Kinesiology, 1994
- American Association of Integrated Medicine, 2003
- America Board of Functional Medicine, 2009
- American Chiropractic Board of Nutrition, 2008
Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- American Chiropractic Association Council on Sports Injuries and Physical Fitness, 1993
Certified Clinical Nutritionist
- Clinical Nutrition Certification Board, 1996
- Dr Garrett teaches weekly in Sports Kinesiology and Sports Rehabilitation.
Associations & Memberships
▸ International College of Applied Kinesiology
▸ California Chiropractic Association